Friday, December 2, 2011

When you are 2, every step is a Big Step

This photo was taken 2-1/2 years ago, but it is so very typical of the personality my son has had since the day he was born.  He’s never been afraid to jump in with both feet and get wet in the process of trying something new.  As I type this, he is 4-1/2 and out in the driveway, trying to load pieces of plywood as big as he is into the trash can (which is taller then he is).   I love that adventurous spirit!

In the spirit of the photo, I created this layout using a combination of products that I never would have originally thought to put together, but I decided to be brave and pull out some products to mix and match.  The result is here:

bigstep

bigstepcu3 bigstepcu1

bigstepcu2

I hope you are having an adventure of your own today!

~Alyssa~

No comments: