Thursday, December 8, 2011

I love color.

I know I’ve said this before, but it seriously bears repeating.  I love color.  most of my layouts are driven by the colors in the paper I am using, but this page was totally inspired by the colors in my photo.  We were on a field trip recently when my daughter and 2 of her friends stopped to watch the creek running by.  The setting was just beautiful, and I took a dozen photos in just a few moments, wanting to make sure I captured this moment.  All too soon they will be so much bigger, taller, older… but hopefully lifelong friends.

taking a moment

Remember the template form yesterday?  This is the same one.  But it was a completely different feel on this layout!  Love that.  The papers are mostly from Crate Paper, a real mix of old and new.  Love that too!

taking a moment cu

I hope you take a moment to enjoy the day today!

~Alyssa~

1 comment:

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Wow this is amazing! I really love colour too!!! :)