Thursday, December 15, 2011

It’s Music to My Ears (usually)

My son has a love for music that runs very deep.  Almost since the day that he was born, he has been bouncing around to music, and singing every other sentence that comes out of his mouth.  He has a way of singing simple things like “I’m Hung-er-y” and “I need to go to the bath-room” that makes us feel like we are living in a musical.  I love his love of music, but sometimes a little silence is nice too. 

I used Pink Paislee products to create this layout, and there is an eclectic mix of Daily Junque, Vintage Vogue, Phantom, Mistables, and even Old School on this page.  I love how Pink Paislee lines can be mixed to create the perfect palette for my photos!

musictomyears_AMcGrew

musictomy cu2

musictomy cu1

Thanks for coming by!  I hope you create something fun today!

~Alyssa~

No comments: