I made a layout! What?!? I know, it's a real shocker lately anytime I find opportunity to create. But I had to made time to create with my latest box from Your Scrapbook Stash! I received the Upcycle collection from Cosmo Cricket, and I love the colors in this collection! I used letters from October Afternoon with it.
While I am here, I want to share this list of sneak peeks at upcoming classes for Miss Art's Papercrafting School. I have a class of my own coming in October, but I can't tell you much about that yet. So, you'll have to settle for these peeks for now:
- A review of mists from 9 different companies. Learn how each brand works on white, black, acrylic, and more!
- Basics of using misting products on your projects
- Basic Sewing skills (think fabric gift bags!)
- Handmade clay embellishments
- A mini album class
- Making patterned paper from your photos
- Creating your own silhouette stickers from your childrens photos
- 3 Christmas classes (cards, gift albums, and more!)
- A Jewelry Class (and tips for using jewelry on layouts!)
Lots to look forward too! I hope to meet you in a class of live chat soon. Have a great weekend.