Friday, July 29, 2011

Winners!

Time for Winners!!  Thanks to everyone who came by and let comments on my blog.  I drew winners randomly, and the first lucky lady is...





Blogger Andi Keding said...










I altered a hard cover book once. Should have taken pics of it. The book was a few inched thick. tore out pages, cut holes in others added pics, beads, paint, fiber. lots of fun but a big project. Love your work. I also scrapbook and do ATCs. Andi K

My second winner is...




Blogger Lisa C. said...










I need to work on my misting skills. I love using mist but it doesn't always look so good on my layouts. Thanks for a fun blog hop!!


Winners, email me at alyssa.mcgrew@gmail.com to claim your prize.

I want to leave you with a quick peek at a few of the current classes at Miss Art's Papercrafting School:

Learn about Acrylic and all the fun things you can do with it in All About Acrylics with Heidi Kelley:
 Learn how to Stretch Your Stash and use items from around the house with Lydell Quin:
 Learn some new flower making techniques that will blow your mind from Lisa Valentine:
Check back tomorrow for that layout I never got to today, and some sneaks and the Miss Art's Fall line up!

Thanks for dropping by!
~Alyssa~

No comments: