Wednesday, December 14, 2011

2 Painted Ladies

My sister came to visit a few months ago, and for my daughter, one of the highlights of the visit was having Aunt Cynthia paint her toenails.  The 2 ladies had matching toenails, and the 6 year old could not have been happier about it.

I used new products from Glitz for this layout, and a new-to-me color palette.  I think it was perfect for these photos (which, by the way, are Instagram pics- LOVE them!)

paintedladies

paintedladiescu1

paintedladies cu2

There are a few bits from the scrap drawer in here too… love when I have the chance to use scraps! Lots of fussy cutting, and a few amazing die cuts from Vintage Blue (Glitz) to finish off the details of this page.  I love that it shows an everyday moment that will be remembered by my daughter forever. 

Thanks for peeking!

~Alyssa~

No comments: