Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Today...

Here is a look at today in our household:

  • Milena is wearing panties ALL DAY with no accidents!
  • I am finished with 8 loads of laundry!
  • I have had only 30 minutes to scrapbook and I got nothing at all done.
  • Milena has a friend over for a sleepover (We'll see how that goes!)
  • Don got a Facebook page! I started it for him while he was at work...
  • I worked out
  • I still have to clean the bathroom
  • Elijah and I have been having an all day battle of the wills (which is why the bathroom isn't yet clean!
  • I am planning to chat on Skype with Heidi tonight, I am looking forward to it.

So that is a snapshot of today. My life isn't very exciting lately, and I haven't felt like I have much to blog about. That will change next week, however, when March 1st comes and lots of my scrapbook work is available for sharing!

Check back tomorrow for an update on the sleepover, and hopefully I will have a project or two to share!

Todays encouraging word in my email from K-Love.com today is:

For we are God’s masterpiece. He has created us anew in Christ Jesus, so we can do the good things He planned for us long ago.
~ Ephesians 2:10, NLT

I thought that was an interesting verse to ponder today. If you have thoughts about this verse, please leave a comment and share!

Thanks for stopping by!

~Alyssa~

1 comment:

Tricia said...

love that scripture reading for today. So perfect. Wahoo for you getting 8 loads of laundry done. That is fantastic!