Thursday, February 26, 2009

Food for thought...

Today I thought I would just share a few tidbits to ponder as you go through your day. First, a quote from Dr. Suess.

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."

I enjoy that quote, because it makes you think about what it really means, and then when you "get it" (although I have known a few who never did!) it makes so much sense and is a valuable reminder. I don't know about you, but I can always use a reminder that the only people whose opinions I really need to worry about are those people who love me for who I am, and the ones I love. They are the ones that really matter. No more saying I am worried what "THEY" will think. Who are "THEY" anyway?

Ok, so one more thing to mention... 3 MORE DAYS till the new Scrap N' Art release! And the PageMaps reveal!! I am getting very excited...

Have a wonderful Thursday!

~Alyssa~

No comments: