Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Well, it's Wednesday!

It's been a busy week, but today I am getting caught up. I got my DT submission in to Mon Ame Memories just in time (today is the deadline)! I hate being that close to the deadline, but I was waiting for my new camera to arrive so that I could submit better images.


Speaking of the camera... I love it! It is a Kodak EasyShare... and it's orange! I love the fact that I can not get high quality pictures of my family and my scrapbook pages without 9 out of 10 pictures being blurry!


Speaking of pictures, here are a few taken in the last couple of days:








E today while we were waiting for M.


















M posing for the camera last night! She was very patient with my "pose" commands while I was checking out the new camera!











One scrapbook item: check out the HUGE Giveaway at Scrap N' Art! The gals there are giving away a TON of stuff to one lucky subscriber. If you are not a subscriber, get over there and sign up- the e-zine is awesome. The giveaway can be found at http://www.scrapnart.com/.

~Alyssa

No comments: