Wednesday, July 9, 2008

I may be getting a little better at this...

Hey, everyone! It hasn't been 6 weeks since my last post this time! I am taking a few minutes for a quick update before heading off to fold laundry.

My dear friends Heather and Betty were here for the 4th weekend. We had a wonderufl time talking, watching movies, and scrapping our little hearts out. Saturday we went shopping for scrappy goodies and the scrapped some more! I picked up some Queen & Co. felt ribbon I've been wanting to try for a while and some new Prima paper flowers.

All weekend I was scrapping for the Scrap N' Art July 4th Weekend contest. I entered 26 LO's (whew!) and won 2nd place! The winner had 30... and she deserved it! I was exhausted. The most exciting news though, is that the Scrap N' Art team has requested one of my LO's for publication. YYYYYIIIIIIPPPPEEEEEE! This will be my first time being published. You can subscribe to the free online magazine if you head over to www.scrapnart.com.

I will hacve a few more LO's to show you soon, and another update on the family and maybe a few of the coolest scrapbook products about to be released!

See you soon!

Alyssa

1 comment:

Eliza said...

Congrats on the scrapbook page! Post it on here so I can see it.