Thursday, July 24, 2008

Coming this weekend...

Don's brother Dan and his wife Beth are coming for the weekend. We are looking forward to seeing them. Don has plans to take the them adn the girls to the Potholes, a local attraction. The largest waterfall in Indiana is there too.


The kids and I are going to meet some friends at the park for a picnic today, then I need to work on my DT entry for a new site called MonAme Memories. I am excited about this opportunity! I would love to be on my first design team!


Not much else going on right now. We are canning grean beans and we have a bazillion tomatoes that will be ready soon. Gotta figure out what I'm doing with those (feel free to send me recipes and ideas!) Hope you all have a great weekend.


~Alyssa


Quick sneak at a new card:


Flowers are Prima, CS is Hobby Lobby, and letters are American Crafts.

No comments: