Monday, August 20, 2012

The Skirt That Started It All

I’ve been on a huge Crate Paper kick recently (just in case you hadn’t noticed!) and working right alongside the Crate has been my Want2Scrap goodies.  One of the products that the Want2Scrap DT is using is the Crystal Lacquer and Pearl Powders from Sakura.   I covered the Chubba Bubba letters on this page with the lacquer, which I mixed with the Pearl Powders.  The way the lacquer works with the powders and forms this metallic sheen is really amazing. 
theskirt
theskirtcu1
theskirtcu2
I know it’s hard to see in the photos, but there is a lovely metallic luster on those chipboard letters.  So much fun!

On a side note, the skirt was a gift to my daughter from her best friend, and the two girls have been matching their outfits, and swimsuits, and everything else, ever since.  They LOVE anything that matches the other. Smile

Thanks for coming by!  You can find the products I used HERE.
~Alyssa~

No comments: