Sunday, August 5, 2012

It Happened One Day

Many of you probably know of the lovely Ronda Palazarri.  Well, interestingly enough, being Facebook Friends recently led us to playing the “Scamble with friends” app for the iPhone.  When we first started playing, it was obvious to me that she had much more experience with the game then I did, and she beat me soundly over and over.  It became my goal to someday beat her… and then scrapbook about it.  While getting beaten over and over, I learned how to take a screen shot with my phone in preparation for the event that I hoped would eventually come. 

Ronda is a very kind and encouraging person, and she often pointed out when I did well, or when I was gaining on her, and if it hadn’t been for her pointing it out, I probably would have missed this photograph-able moment. 

ItHappened

ithappenedcu

I used Crate Paper for this layout, mostly from the Random Collection.  Thanks for the fun, Ronda!

Thanks for taking a peek!

~Alyssa~

No comments: