Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Menu Monday

Yes, it's Menu Monday on Tuesday again.  Oh well.  It's still good food, which is ok in my book any day of the week.  Here's my menu for the next week.

Tuesday: Grill Pork Loin with Grilled veggies

Wednesday: Biscuits and Gravy

Thursday: Enchiladas (with leftover pork)

Friday:  Breakfast Pizza

Saturday: Oven Chicken

Sunday: German Pancake

Monday: Salmon and Spinach Frittata (I never got to this one last week, so it's back on the rotation.)

Reviews from last week:

Grilled Cabbage:  Awesome.  As in rock your world, can't wait to eat the leftovers awesome.  I will be making this again, and again.

Pumpkin Pie Smoothies: Double Yum.  Another keeper for sure.

Chicken Burritos: Another good one.  Don't skimp in the cheese, trust me.

Rostisserie Chicken:  This one let me down.  It was lacking in flavor, something that surprised me.  I'm going
to keep looking.

Honey Sesame Chicken: This turned out ok, but it was NOT this nice reddish color at all.  In fact, mine turned out a weird grayish-brown color.  But the flavor was pretty good.  I'll add some diced carrots and broccoli next time.

Caramel Apple Cheesecake Dip: This one tasted terrific, but it didn't set up well, and turned into a puddle when I dumped it out of the mold.  I mixed it all together and it tasted great, so all was not lost.  I will have to investigate the setting issue next time.


No comments: