Wednesday, September 7, 2011

My Version of Project 365

It's Wednesday afternoon, and so far it has been a productive day.  Dinner is in the Crock-Pot, the dishwasher is loaded, work for Miss Art's is finished for the day, and I've taken a 2 mile walk with the kids to the library.

They say today is as good a day as any to start something, right?  Well, I've never been a traditionalist, especially not about waiting till New Years to start new resolutions or to make changes.  I firmly believe that if I want something to happen, I just need to start... not wait for a random future day when I may or may not be as motivated as I am today.  That's why I have decided to do my own Project 365... starting today, this day in September.  I think it's fitting in many ways, because yesterday my husband and I celebrated our anniversary.  So it is a whole new year for our family, our marriage.

So, because I am the creative type, I've decided to call it my photo-a-day project (haha!).  You will be able to see the accumulating photos on the new Photo-a-day tab at the top of my blog... if you even care.  :)  but my goal is to at the end of the year, have a documentation of our lives for the past year.  This is especially meaningful to me now, since our house is for sale and we are hoping to build a house in the coming year.  We'll see if that happens or not!

Here is my photo for today.
I hope you'll join me and capture a memory today!

~Alyssa~

No comments: