Friday, September 2, 2011

Friday Faves

Ok, peeps, I am SOOO wanting to get back into the blogging routine.  I miss it!  So, starting this week, I am bringing back Friday Faves.  I used to do this every week, and it was a blast, sharing with you some of my favorite discoveries from the week.  So, without further ado, here are this weeks top 5:

5. Our new household puppy.  Apparently, his name is Max, he eats table food and is toilet trained.  He also wears a Barbie dress on his head.  At least I don't have to worry about him biting the neighbors.  I think.
4. Instagram photos.  I LOVE.  Words aren't enough.  So, here are some (more) examples.



3. My Crockpot.  I made this, it was awesome.  Wish I had a photo.

Mom's Scalloped Potatoes and Ham (from Simple and Delicious)
10 medium potatoes, thinly sliced (peeled if you so desire)
3 cubs cubed, cooked ham
2 large onions, thinly sliced
2 cups shredded cheddar (use sharp cheddar if you really like cheddar)
1 can cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
1/2 t. paprika
1/4 t. black pepper

In greased slow cooker, layer in potatoes, onions, ham and cheese.  Repeat layers till cooker is full.  Pour soup on top, sprinkle with paprika and pepper.  Cook 8-10 hours on low.

2. Plums.  got some huge, juicy plums this week, and I've been eating them all day long.  Yum.
1. Design-seeds.com.  A-MAZE-ING color inspiration.  Here are a few that are at the top of my list.  See my Pinterest or Design Seeds for more.


Have a beautiful weekend!
~Alyssa~

No comments: