Wednesday, September 21, 2011

So Cuddly

 The weekend is nearing, and I have one more Crate Paper layout to share with you today.  I'm hoping to be digging back into the stash this weekend for another go-round. :)

This layout uses Toy Box as well.  I'm noticing myself using way more patterned backgrounds then I usually do recently.  For this layout, I used one of my favorite ways to challenge myself.  I chose the background, cut the block of woodgrain paper, then laid it on and stuck the chipboard frame on top- before planning my layout.  This forced me to work with where I laid those two pieces in building the rest of my layout.  I rotated this page every which way before settling on this orientation.

I love this photo of Elijah- just makes me want to scoop him up for some cuddles.

Thanks for stopping over!
~Alyssa~

No comments: