Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Crate Paper!!

I really loved the Crate Paper new releases this year, and this month from YSS they were all in my DT box. Yes, all 3 of them! :) Alyssa = happy girl. :) Here is what I have made so far. Everything is available at Your Scrapbook Stash. Erica always has a sale of some kind going on, so stop at the BLOG to check out what's going on before you shop. Cosmo Cricket DeLovely is already there, too.

You won't be seeing me much this weekend. I am having a garage sale to raise money for Don's trip to Africa, so I will be crazy busy. I might be able to sneak in a post tomorrow, and I'll try to update you on Monday with all the Couture Cardstock happenings (or, you could just go over there and check it out without waiting for me, lol!).
~Alyssa~

1 comment:

Nicole Nowosad said...

I love those projects! I jsut got some crate myself.. need to dive in!!