Sunday, June 10, 2012

A Little Bubble Joy

My now 5-year-old got a new bubble blower for his birthday (more on that next week), and my daughter was using it for the first time when I captured this photo.  It’s raw, unfocused, and completely spontaneous, which is why I love it so much.  It captured JOY, a hard thing to do from behind the camera. 
I saw the new Crate Paper Color Challenge at the same time I was editing these photos, and immediately thought of the two as a perfect pairing.  After all, NO ONE loves pink more then the girl in the photo.  Smile
Here’s the inspiration board:

And here’s my take, using Crate Paper Products of course!


bubblecus1
bubblescu2
bubblescu3
You can see all the details of the Color Challenge and enter HERE, on the CP Blog.  Thanks Tara for the inspiration!

No comments: