Friday, March 16, 2012

Photo-A-Day Update

Does it ever seem to you like the best photo opportunities are ones you only recognize in retrospect?  I feel that way often, in fact as I am typing this I am in one of those moments.  My daughter (age 6) had an eye exam today, and it turned out she needs a pair of reading glasses for school.  For about 30 minutes, we were trying on frames, she was making faces in the mirror… and I was not taking photos.  Ack!  How could I miss that moment?  So bummed. 

Anyways, I have been doing pretty well with my Photo challenge for March (only missed 2 days, which for me is awesome!), so I thought I’d share a few more photos today.

March 14: Clouds. Or, rather, the almost complete  lack of clouds, which is something I am particularly happy about!

P3160002

March 15th: Car.  I cleaned it out, vacuumed, washed it, even scrubbed the upholstery.  The photo prompt was good motivation!

P3160001

March 16th: Sunglasses.  Yeah, THIS is where the photos of Milena trying on glasses should be!  But I’ll have to look for another shot.  The day is young!

Go take a photo!

~Alyssa~

No comments: