Monday, March 5, 2012

A long, long, time ago…

Ok, not really THAT long… but I came across this layout while cleaning out my scrap space and realized I had never shared it with you.  I think that’s because it took me a while to decide that I liked it.  When I first completed it, it wasn’t at all what I had pictured, and I pretty much hated it.  Now, a few months later, I’ve forgotten my original vision for it, and decided I kind of like it.  Funny how that happens, isn’t it?
This page features photography from my talented brother Ryan, and papers and embellishments from Crate Paper.  The dots were made with gesso and a template from Crafter’s Workshop.  I just love how gesso stands out on darker papers with only one coat!
AdventurousAge
adnveturousagecu1
adventurousagecu2
Thanks for dropping by!  Make this Monday a great one.  Smile
~Alyssa~

No comments: