Saturday, April 10, 2010

YSS and Studio Calico

I have spent the last few days working out of my box from Your Scrapbook Stash, and let me just say... YUMMY! I was SO inspired by the Anthologies line from Studio Calico. Given that it's not really a summer line (it has travel themes) it still worked out pretty well for these 3 summery layouts. LOVE IT!

This first layout says 2 Kids, 1 Melon, 1 happy mom, 2 great photos, 1 great snack. :)


This layout is about my son and his love of beverages (he get's it from me). The journaling reads: "Like me, my son will go just about anywhere if he has a good beverage." LOL. I also used a few Salutations Thickers. My new favorite lettering, I LOVE them.




This photo was taken when my husband and I visited the Dana-Thomas House in Springfield, Illinois. We we not allowed to take photos inside, but I snapped a few outside as we were walking away. I am loving the colors in this layout! I used up nearly an entire pack of Studio Calico rub-ons and some of the rub-on packaging.


You can everything you need at the Your Scrapbook Stash Store! Upload your layouts for a chance to be chosen as May's Feature Member and receive $10 in Stash Cash!

4 comments:

Nicole Nowosad said...

wow, great pages Alyssa! I have some Studio Calico in my stash.. and haven't used it yet :)

Vicki said...

Alyssa, I am in awe of your talent - I only wish I could be as amazing with the scissors as you are! Just wanted to let you know that I have a paper layout on my blog and you are going to want to see it! Hugs xxx

Unknown said...

Amazing work!

Erica said...

I love that last one.