Friday, April 23, 2010

Reading to Daddy

My daughter read her first book a few days ago. She is learning phonics, and she was able to read the "short a" little reader all by herself! I created this layout with the photos I took of her reading the same book to Daddy that night when he came home. She was SOOO proud of herself!

This layout uses almost entirely Prima. I love all their new papers, I don't think I have enough of them! The felt and transparencies are also Prima. The background and lettering is Couture Cardstock.


Speaking of Prima and Couture Cardstock, they are doing a blog swap today! Check out the projects from both teams, starting HERE.

Tomorrow I am going to audition for Wheel of Fortune. How cool is that?! Keeping my fingers crossed that I at least get called up on stage, I hear the odds are about 100:1. Gotta give it a try, though, for what it's worth, right? :) I'll let you know how it goes.

Have a great weekend!
~Alyssa~

1 comment:

Carly said...

Love your LO!! The Prima stuff is gorgeous with those B&W pics! Hope your Wheel experience was great!! :)