Monday, December 7, 2009

I Am Thankful

Today I want to share a fun and funky layout that I created a few weeks ago. It was originally for a Freaky Friday Challenge at AC Bailey Designs, and the challenge was to create a layout about what you are thankful for without using fall colors. I love how this fun and funky layout turned out!
NOTE: This layout just ended up in a poll at Scrapbook.com! If you feel like voting, the link is:

(for those of you wondering, this is Crate Paper's Cottage Collection.)

Today we are announcing the new and very talented Design Team at Couture Cardstock. As Design Team Coordinator, I am excited to be working with these talented ladies. You can read all about them at www.couturecardstock.com/blog

~Alyssa~

1 comment:

GinniG said...

I LOVE the bright colors! And that pic of you is GREAT!!! :)