Thursday, December 31, 2009

2009 Favorites


I am really enjoying seeing the posts of other artist's favorite layouts, so I thought I would do one of my own. I don't think I could possible pick 10 favorites for the whole year, partially because I got a new computer and don't have many of the photos handy anymore! :) But here are a few of my all-time favorites, all created in 2009.

I like this one because it is elegant and the colors are muted, which is unusual for me. It took hours of shuffling things around, but I love the end result:

This one is on the list because not only is it fun and funky, but it is my favorite boy layout of the year. Since I like lots of detail, I have a harder time with the boy-themed pages.

This one is a favorite also for several reasons. The detail, the photo, and the fact that I scrapped a baby photo of my now 4-year-old. It was fun!
This one, I just think is gorgeous. I love Prima products, and I surprised myself with how well this one came together.
This is me, fun, funky, and lots of detail.
This one was one of my earlier favorites. I created this one in March, and it was the very first time I succeeded in adding all of the detail I wanted to see in a layout.
Happy New Year!
~Alyssa~

No comments: