Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Back Porch Memories Reveal


Today (or tomorrow, which starts in about 90 minutes!) is the reveal for the December Kits from Back Porch Memories. It has been so fun designing with them this month! I received the medley kit and the Solo paper add-on, and they are FULL of gorgeousness. Below are a couple of my projects. I made 3 layouts and a cards and I have tons of stuff left over to play with. Check out the kits and the rest of the DT's fabulous work at www.backporchmemories.com.



Also, there is a gallery full of new projects and inspiration now up at www.couturecardstock.com/gallery. Specifically, the projects with Vintage Christmas, Working Man, and A Girls Best Friend Collections are all new. There are 10 or so of my projects over there, so head on over to check it out. :)

~Alyssa~

No comments: