Saturday, January 17, 2009

Some Weekend Fun

Quotes! Which movie are they from (they are all from different movies)?

Hint: All the movies are at least 5 years old.

1. "It took a coma to wake me up"

2. "That was some of the best flying I've seen to date - right up to the part where you got killed."

3. "Blue flower, red thorns, blue flower, red thorns - this would be so much easier if I wasn't color blind!"

4. "Me? I'm scared of everything. I'm scared of what I saw, of what I did, of who I am. And most of all, I'm scared of walking out of this room and never feeling the rest of my whole life the way I feel when I'm with you."

5. "Don't worry Wilson, I'll do all the paddling. You just hang on"

Leave a comment with your answers! :)

Monday will be a very busy day for me, but Tuesday I will post a fabulous RAK. Stay tuned, and have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Danielle said...

Number 4's from Dirty Dancing.

Alyssa said...

Correct, Danielle!

salme said...

#2 is from one of my fave movies hehehe Top Gun