Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Letter Learning

Welcome to Wednesday!  I hope that this is a day of creativity for me, and for you!  I’ve got another project to share today for Little Black Dress Kit Club.  This kit, “Always Dream” is lovely!  I’ve used it down to the scraps.  Speaking of scraps, this layout uses a lot of them as the backing behind the Jenni Bowlin lettering guide (also in the kit),  I used the lettering guide to trace and cut letters before using it in this way, so it I really made it do double duty.  Love that!

LetterLearning

LetterLearningcu

letterlearningcu2

The photo is of my second grade daughter helping her Kindergarten brother with some phonics and letter writing.  Precious moments to remember when they’re fighting like cats and dogs later, right? 

You can check out the kit and order yours HERE

~Alyssa~

PS- the Scrabble letters and washi are to die for, but the Dr. Seuss flashcards?  Amazing!

No comments: