Sunday, November 20, 2011

It happened on a Sunday…

Once every summer, we go to an event my kids affectionately refer to as “Family Fun Day.”  Including bounce houses, carnival games, and lots of food, this event is a fundraiser for a local campground, where my kids may be campers in a few years.  This photo is of them riding the “train” and enjoying some delicious candy.  It’s the epitome of a fun Sunday family activity.

SundayTreats_AlyssaMcgrew

I used 2 Crafter’s Workshop templates on the background, layering one over the other and using 4 different mist colors.  I also dry-brushed white acrylic paint onto the background in a few places to soften the overall look.  Lots of different products on here, I was using what was lying around at the time. Smile

sundaytreatscu1

Thanks for coming by.  I hope your Sunday was as idyllic as the one pictured here.

~Alyssa~

1 comment:

∼M said...

this is one of the neatest things EVER