Friday, November 18, 2011

We’re Building A Garage…

And since that is one of the things keeping me busy, I am going to use it as my excuse for not updating more frequently.  But I am here now, and I have a layout to share using the new Times and Seasons Collection from Echo Park.  And, it’s about the garage construction… imagine that!

Building Memories_AlyssaMcGrew

Building Memoriescu1

More Crafter’s Workshop here.  I can’t get enough of the new Templates!  I have 2 other projects to share soon… all using them.  lol

Thanks for stopping by,

~Alyssa~

2 comments:

Beatemor said...

Lovely. Cool pics of your kids :-)

Elwood Kriston said...

We also had our garage renovated last year, and I know how busy it can be around the house. How far along is your garage construction project? By the way, your scrapbooking skill is very exceptional!

Elwood Kriston