Friday, October 21, 2011

It was a great summer…

I can’t believe it’s over!  Fall is here, and the nights are getting colder.  I thought it would be a good idea to get some of those summer photos in a mini album before NEXT summer.  Smile

I created this album with a Punky Sprouts album, and a mix of Pink Paislee and Crate Papers (mostly) with some October Afternoon stickers, and other little bits and pieces.  I was going for eclectic and colorful. 

Now, there is one problem.  The last page.  I want to do some kind of journaling here, but I have no idea how to do it.  Handwriting?  Type and glue it in?  How do I make a full page of journaling eclectic enough to jive with the rest of the album?  Might have to look back at the Jazzy Journaling class from Tessa Buys for some ideas!

summerfunmini

summerfunmini2

summerfunmini3

summerfunmini6

summerfunmini7

summerfunmini8

summerfunmini9

summerfunmini10

Thanks for taking a peek!

~Alyssa~

3 comments:

Tessa Buys said...

Thanks for the shout out ;). I can't wait to see what you do with that page because if the rest of the album is any indication, it's going to be amazing! Awesome mini!

CarrieAnne said...

Amazing as usual. Love the picture of Elijah in the car with the shades - very big boy cool!

Shelly said...

Your Trunk Punky album is amazing - I love what you did with it! Awesome!