Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Sunshine Inspired

It wasn't so long ago, this morning.  It was one of those magical mornings when the sun was streaming through the windows, everyone was in a good mood, and none of us were rushing to get somewhere.  My daughter pulled a small table right into a sunbeam and started drawing, picture after picture.  So I started taking photos, and this one was my favorite:
I added it to this layout, using a circle design that has been in my head for a while.  The Out of Print Collection from Basic Grey was perfect for the design and movement that I wanted to convey.  It ended up stopping a little short of my usual details and layers, but somehow it just felt right for the photo.


Thanks for coming by!  I hope you are leaving inspired to create.
~Alyssa~

Supplies:
Basic Grey Out of Print Papers and Olio Rub-ons
Basic Grey Chipboard alphabet
Basic Grey Micro Mini Alphas "Olivia"
Other: cardstock, buttons

2 comments:

Nicole Nowosad said...

That is such a pretty page!

Rita said...

just beautiful - love it - thanks for sharing :)