Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Seeing Grace

Today i woke up to water spilled all over my desk and my nearly completed layout.  Several sheets of precious paper and a sheet of chipboard were ruined, along with several photos (thank goodness for digital images I can reprint!).  Given that A) my day started on this sour note and B) I no longer have that layout to share with you, I decided to instead focus on the lovely day we had yesterday.

So, yesterday we took a break from the typical Monday routine to go visit a precious little one.  Grace is our newest cousin, and adored by all (how could she not be??).  I grabbed these photos during our all-to-brief visit:


In other news, I pretty much wrapped up the July Miss Art's kit (called Eleanor's Garden) by making another layout and 5 (!!) cards last week.  Some of the projects are being submitted for publication, so I can't show them here, but these two I decided to post.  This kit is small, but packs a huge punch for just $16.99!

Thanks for coming by!

~Alyssa~

No comments: