Monday, February 14, 2011

Random Thoughts

I've seen this going around and thought it was fun, so I decided to post it.  


listening.... Franklin on Nick Jr.
eating...... nothing
drinking..... coffee
wearing... PJs
feeling...... reluctant to search for motivation
weather...... warming up just enough to turn my yard into a slushy mess
wanting..... to do some more scrapping
needing..... to tackle some tax topics (ugh!)
thinking..... about the new venture I am headed into
enjoying..... my coffee and the lazy morning
wondering..... which parts of my to-do list I need to put first.

It's time for the new BAP from Prima!  You can play along at prima.typepad.com.

This is the sketch:

And this is my take on it.  I drew the bricks with my ruler and the PITT Pens I was telling you about yesterday.  I misted over them... see, no bleeding!
 All the instructions for playing along are on the Prima Blog.
~Alyssa~

No comments: