Friday, February 11, 2011

Friday!!

It's Friday, and I have been a very bad blogger! I'm here to rectify that with a jam-packed post, so hang on to your hats.  :)

First, I want to let you know about a product that I love: PITT Artist Pens from Faber-Castell.

They don't smudge, or run, and I can mist and paint right over them without worrying about the results at all.  I had a few that dried out on my, and Faber-Castell replaced them immediately.  Great customer service!!  LOVE.

On to projects.  I have a few to share today from Prima.  The first project is "My Girl" and is a super fun layout I created with New masks and canvas from the new winter CHA releases.  LOVE this artsy look, it is so much fun to create.




This Valentines ATC started with Kraft cardstock.  I brushed on some white paint, spritzed it with red mist, then dumped clear embossing powder on the wet mist and heat set it.  I cut the hearts from a new Sparkling Spring paper and finished it with new Vintage Trinkets, lace, and a flower that I painted with Tattered Angels Glimmer Glam.



Lots more CHA projects to show, so stay tuned!  I'll try to be a better blogger.  :)

~Alyssa~

No comments: