Wednesday, December 8, 2010

December BAP time!

The December BAP has been revealed, and I think it is my favorite sketch from the year or so that I have been playing along.  My layout is simple, but I love the refreshing palette, that, quite truthfully evolved from the very limited supplies I had on had at my last crop!  I **only** took about 8 packs of Prima flowers with me, so I chose my colors from what I had and went with it.  The only paper on the layout is from the Fairy Flora Journaling cards... LOVE em!

Here is my layout:


And a close-up:
I created this background with mists and glazes, most of them from Tattered Angels.  I  can never have too much of that stuff.  Ever.  Really, I mean, EVER.  :)

You can see the sketch and all the rules for playing along here in THIS POST.  Don't miss this one, Prima prize packs are awesome!

~Alyssa~

2 comments: