Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Prima CHA projects!

Here are a few more projects that I did for the Prima CHA booth.

This one uses the new Fairy Flora and features my kids eating their first Cotton Candy!
A layout using Jack and Jill, new felt Gates, and new flowers. I painted around the gate with Glimmer Mist. I love the glow it makes, and it's so simple!
This is where my paintbrushes will live when this little project returns from the show.

A fun little Road Trip project.
Thanks for coming by!
~Alyssa~

2 comments:

Broni said...

These are WONDERFUL, Alyssa! I wish I had been there to see them in person!!

Andrea Amu said...

OMG! You've been busy! These are all so amazing. I love how the background of your first page even looks like Cotton Candy! It's lovely! And the gates with the Glimmer Mist glow from behind is perfect!