Monday, July 12, 2010

As promised, but late...


I have scrap space photos for you. Sorry about the delay, we ended up making a last minute decision to head out of town for a family reunion, and we were gone all weekend. So, I am back with scrap space photos today. These were taken on Wednesday, when my space was clean. Today I am hard at work on Prima CHA projects, so it's busy, busy, busy, and not quite so clean.

This is the overall view. My space is in the corner of my living room. The red paint works well for the living room, not so well for a scrap space, but since it's the same room, it is what it is. :)
This cabinet and I shared in a paint disaster, and neither of us have recovered. :) (I need to buy more paint and repaint- someday that will happen). It was my very first piece of scrap storage. The ribbon holder on the side of the cabinet is something my husband built for me. It needs paint too, but it works wonderfully. I have a sweet man. :)
The 3 drawers on top are my scrap drawers, sorted by cardstock, patterned paper, and other bits and pieces. The little drawers hold my copics and Silhouette parts. The baskets hold Prima goodies, and flowers, bling, felt, etc. The storage under the desk holds all my alphas, and all my new product, until I have a chance to use it, and then it is gradually dispersed to its new home with like products.
~Alyssa~

No comments: