Sunday, June 27, 2010

Just Chillin...


So yesterday, I got ambitious and decided to make cinnamon rolls. I got even more ambitious and decided to make them using the Pioneer Woman's recipe. At the top of the recipe it says "8 servings." Once I got started though, I read this, further down in the recipe: "This recipe makes approximately 7 pans of rolls." WHAAATTT?! LOL! So I had LOTS of rolls to share with the neighbors and friends at church today. They were delicious though, and I recommend the recipe. You may want to downsize it a bit, however. :)

One layout to share at the moment. It's a photo of my children, getting along quite well, and chilling in the pool. So sweet!
I used Couture Cardstock's One Sheet Wonder for the background. It took the mists beautifully and hardly warped at all. The paper and rub-ons are all Crate Paper, from a few different lines, but mostly the Brook Collection.


Smiles,
~Alyssa~

3 comments:

Nicole Nowosad said...

Super pretty! :)

Heidi Kelley said...

really cute!!!

Andrea Amu said...

Oooo... fun page and how you worked the Crate paper!

Too funny about the overly large batch of cinnamon rolls! Lol! Sure they were a hit though!