Wednesday, March 31, 2010

On the YSS blog...

It's my turn again on the YSS blog! Yesterday, this layout was featured with a cool misting technique:
Tomorrow, it's this little guy and a fun idea for your next set of cards!
You can get all the supplies you need, and all the tips and techniques HERE.

Make sure you share your creations with us (in the GALLERY) for a chance to be chosen as our feature member for an upcoming month! The DT each lifts the feature member, and the feature member also receives $10 in Stash Cash!

I know I have many talented readers, so get over there and upload for your chance to be picked!

Speaking of talented readers, I have been tagged by Choices. Choices, thanks for the tag. I don't pass them on, just as a matter of personal preference, but I am thrilled that you thought of me and read my blog. It made my day. :)
~Alyssa~

No comments: