Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Lots of pics!

Sorry I haven't been updating more recently. I am a bad blogger sometimes. The good news is that we have been really busy and I have lots of photos to share (watch for tomorrow's post!)!

First, though, a reminder to visit the Scrap N' Art blog! There have been some fabulous posts this week, and Lea's challenges are very inspiring. http://www.scrapnart.com/blog/ There are even prizes and giveaways to be had, so what are you waiting for?

Also, the ScrapDango June reveal was yesterday! The Sugar kit features Scenic Route, and was my fav kit so far. Here are a few of my projects:


Head to Scrapdango.net to see the entire kits and the whole reveal from both the sugar and Spice kits. :)

~Alyssa~

1 comment:

Chelsey said...

eskimo kisses! what a special thing to remember through an album page! love it.