Monday, June 8, 2009

It's coming!

Some of you who are on forums with me know that I haven't bought a single scrappy item since the middle of March. Yes, that's right, March. I went on a big shopping trip then, and spent 3 months budget, so I wasn't able to shop again until my Birthday... which is... Sunday!!

I don't know when I have last been this excited about my birthday. Trust me, I am not excited about turning 28 (for the first time, honest!), but I am very excited about breaking my spending freeze. What to buy first... hmmm...

Here is what is on my must-have list thus far:

BasicGrey's new June Bug Collection
Prima bling (duh!)
Tulip Puffy paint in more colors
Thickers (of Course!)

I am looking for things to add to the list... so let me know what's on your list so I can grow mine. ;)

~Alyssa~

1 comment:

Taj White said...

love all the new pics here. the card and layouts are just fab.