Sunday, March 15, 2009

Inspiration for Sunday... and Monday!

So today is an interesting day. The sun is shining (yea!), and it is warming up a little, so spring is certainly in the air! That alone is enough to inspire me, but I thought I would take Colleen's challenge from the Scrapdango forum and blog about somethings that inspire me.


1. Spring. I love everything about it, and those first days of being able to open the windows make me feel creative and ready to create.


2. My children. I know this is a common one that you already know about, but it's true. My kids and their photos inspire me to scrap. Who could resist these pictures?

Checking out her shadow:
First time this year with bare toes outside!




3. A Challenge. Right now I am scrapping for the Scrapdango DT call. I have completed two layouts, and I have one more and a altered item or card to complete, and I am loving the way things are coming together. It is nice to have a break from Scrap n' Art work and challenge myself in another way. And I would love to make the Scrapdango team, they have gorgeous kits, and the forum is a lot of fun.

4. Last but not least, my faith and the desire to leave a legacy of faith and heritage inspire me. I want my kids to know what I think, how I feel, and what I believe, even if I am not around to tell them. THAT is why I scrap, and that is what keeps me going, even if there is no mojo.

Of course, I should also mention that I do LOVE the feeling of completing a layout that I am proud to share and claim as my art. Don't we all?

Happy Sunday!

~Alyssa~

No comments: