So, "they" tell me it's time to update again. Whoever "they" are! Slave drivers, all of "them!" LOL.
Here's what I've been up to the last few days:
- Don and I celebrated our anniversary last night! We were married 4 years on the 6th, but we just had our anniversary date last night. We went to our favorite restaurant and to Borders/Starbucks with NO KIDS! It was great.
- I had two more layouts accepted for publication in Scrap N' Art!
- Elijah has taken to crayons lately. He colors pictures that blow me away for his age!
- Milena is getting ever closer to being potty trained... almost there!
- We went to the local apple orchard (Dispennett's Orchard- http://www.cabapple.org/) about 10 days ago. It was tons of fun. Here are some pics from that time: