Saturday, May 11, 2013

Smile and Nod

Today I have a Crate Paper layout to share- and I couldn’t resist sneaking in a glassine envelope from the Curtsey Boutique too.  I’ve been saving this line for a long time, and as a reward to myself for successfully seeing my family through a move and a 75% reduction in our belongings, I decided it was time to break it out.  This, therefore, is my first project with the On Trend Collection.

Smile and nod_PL_Alyssa

SmileandnodCU_Alyssa

Nothing like a big sister “helping” you pose for a photo!  :)  The glassine bag is from the Curtsey Boutique.  Everything else is from Crate Paper (Need color?  Crate Paper is my fave for bright cheery papers).

Thanks for stopping by!

~Alyssa~

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a fabulous page..gorgeous colors and that little envelope looks perfect!