Friday, December 28, 2012

2012 Top Ten List

Time for my favorite layouts of 2012!  I struggled with Mojo for much of the year, it seems, but managed to still create quite a few things I live.  Here are some of my favorites, in no particular order:

Notesfrom mom

Timesandseasons whatisit

lookclosely

McDonald

photoshoot

saycheese

alittlehelp

faithbuilding_AlyssaMcGrew

adventuresofelijah

I notice a few trends here.  First, I really love single-photo layouts, but in most cases I use a fairly large photo (4x6 or greater).  Second, I used Mit/Paint/Ink on each of these.  Third, I like bright, bold colors.  Fourth, my fussy cutting habit is alive and well!  It’s interested to look at a collection of your work and see what defines it, isn’t it?

Thanks so much to all of the companies and design teams that sent my products and creatively supported me this year: Want2Scrap, Little Black Dress Kits, Pretty Little Studio, and The Curtsey Boutique.  I’m looking forward to what 2013 will bring!

~Alyssa~

No comments: