Sunday, November 4, 2012

I Altered A Notebook

I feel like this post should have a much more exciting title!  I’ve not been very good about posting recently, but again with good reason.  I’ve been working on my Little Black Dress November Kit projects, which I can now begin to post.  I’ve also been gearing up for a new blog, a new DT, and some holiday projects.  So much fun stuff coming up!

The new kit from Little Black Dress is called “The Handsome Pretty.”  It’s available HERE.  Isn’t it fun?

Here’s my first project, an altered notebook.  I make several of these each year for gifts, including for my daughter, who fills up two per year with her drawings and doodles.  I know we’re going to love looking back on these in a few years time!

Note Book

This kit has a lot of awesomeness!  More projects to come. Smile

~Alyssa~

No comments: