Friday, January 13, 2012

Game Time Giggles

I love the sound of children’s laughter, especially my own.  Really, who doesn’t love a good giggle from a precious little one?  I happened to catch this shot of my son, laughing at a comment from a teammate, during one of his soccer games this summer.  I used the Wander Collection from Basic Grey to document the moment.
(Sorry for the lack of clarity in the photos.  It's snowy and dark here today).
gametimegiggles
gametimegigglecu1
Thanks for peeking!  I hope you are able to take some time for create play this weekend!
~Alyssa~

2 comments:

Cindy said...

Alyssa this a fabulous! I love the photo and I can almost hear him-I love that sound also! Love all the circles.

Debbi Tehrani said...

What a darling photo and an awesome page, Alyssa! Fantastic mix of papers and a terrific design. Loving all those circles!