Monday, June 6, 2011

My Last Post for Prima...

This will be my last post for Prima, and it's very bittersweet.  I have loved being part of this amazing team, and the ladies I was working with are extraordinary women and designers, every one of them.  My new role at Miss Art's Papercrafting School takes me out of the running for another term with Prima, and so I am stepping back and waiting anxiously to see who the new lucky ladies will be.

As for me, we are putting our house on the market, and moving into the country if it sells. Remodeling and selling will take a big part of my time for the next few weeks, and of course my work at Miss Art's will continue (I'm loving every minute of that!)  I will also still be working with the lovely Erica and Your Scrapbook Stash for the new DT term (announcement coming soon!).  I think that's enough to keep my busy for a bit!  Hopefully I'll find the time to be a better blogger, too.  :)

So, back to the project that brings me here: The Prima Product Pick (PPP) for June.  Check out these amazing summery colors!
And here is my take on it:
Thanks for coming by!
Alyssa

1 comment:

Bente Fagerberg said...

Gosh this is lovely Alyssa. I bet they are sad to see you go!!