Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Puttin' My Feet Up

It's been a long week, these last 7 days.  The kids have been sick for most of it, and finally today they seem to be getting better.  Just in time for Thanksgiving!  :)

I have a few Prima projects to share today.  The first is a layout inspired by the Prima Palette for November.  My brother took these photos of Milena recently, and they worked so well with the Prima products in this Prima Pick:
Here is my layout:


Then a quick card I made for Holiday travelers.  It's not my usual thing with cards, but I think it turned out cute:


Prima has so many versatile products!  If you live near California, there is a sidewalk sale coming up, just in time for Christmas!
And if you don't live close, there is a virtual sale going on as well.  You can read more about that HERE.

Have a wonderful day!
~Alyssa~

No comments: